Established June 27, 2010 as a wholly owned subsidiary of American Chemet Corporation. This was a purchase of US Metal Powders copper assets, including air and water atomization production lines and the manufacturing site in Maryville, Tennessee.
- Royal restarted water atomization July 26, 2010
- Broke ground on air atomization expansion August 30, 2010
- Commissioned air atomization expansion December 16, 2010
- Acquired the Horsehead Copper Powder Business December 13, 2013
- Completed 16,000 square foot expansion for warehousing and production October 31, 2014
- Commissioned tin atomization expansion November 24, 2015